Soap Dough Recipe
Soap Dough Recipe
Soap Dough can bring life to your soap creations!
Although all soap recipes will make soap dough - uncured soap, finding that perfect combinations of ingredients that make the perfect soap dough is challenging. Not only is it about finding the right combination of ingredients, but there are few extra tips and tricks to ensure you get a great soap dough consistency every time!
After almost 2 years of development, this recipe and all the tips and tricks, will create a soap dough that is:
- Smooth and pliable without any lumps, bumps or cracking.
- Is not sticky in the hands but will stick together well when making 3D embellishments. Eliminates the need for corn flour/cornstarch.
- Does not harden when stored correctly - wrapped and in an air tight container
- Once exposed to air, hardens within 24-hours
- Hardened embellishments are durable allowing for easy packaging and shipping without breaking fine details.
- Can be used in a number of ways including with fondant cutters, extruder tools and hand moulding
You can see how I make and use my soap dough here
To create the soap dough in this recipe you will need:
- Palm Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Shea Butter
- Olive Oil
- Castor Oil
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Distilled Water
- There are no recommendations for oil substitutes - any changes will alter the recipe and will not perform the same way.
- If you do not want to use Palm Oil, please do not purchase this recipe
- There are no refunds on digital products as this cannot be returned
- This recipe has not been submitted for approval in countries where it is necessary to do so. If you are from a country that requires this, the purchase of this recipe is at your own risk and as well as the cost to get approved. If not approved, no refunds are available
Upon completing the purchase, you will be able to download from the payment screen as well as receive an email with the link.
By purchasing this recipe, you are agreeing not to share the content of the document with others - only the purchaser should see the recipe and it should not be shared or sold on. You can sell any product made with soap dough without credit.